The Ranger 1000 is extremely handicapped with throttle limiters, clutching, and 50-60mph speed limiters reducing the capability of the 1000 Prostar engine drastically. Our tuning will open up the throttle, remove the torque limiters, speed limiters, correct fueling and modify timing to maximize power on 91 octane. Along with that we lower fan temps to help keep things cool, and do a bunch of other custom tricks to make your machine perform at it’s best! Our Stage 2 includes a Dynojet Power Vision 3 tuner, 4 tune stages, custom built clutch kit to your application, and a G-Boost Worlds Best belt.
With 10+HP gained at the wheels this kit is sure to turn your Ranger 1000 into a completely different machine.
Power Vision 3 features:
- Store multiple tunes
- Flash between tunes in about 1 minute
- Flash back to stock at any time
- Perform diagnostics
- Clear check engine codes
- data logging
- data monitoring
- fast email updates for tune changes
- No downtime shipping ECU to be tuned
- Free youth tunes to detune the machine for younger, less experience riders
Clutch kit features:
- Kits are custom built to your tire size, added weight, power mods, use, and terrain
- Custom 5 position adjustable weights
- Increased belt grip at engagement to reduce belt slip
- More low end and mid range power delivery for working your Ranger
- Cooler belt and clutch temperatures
- Increased belt and clutch life
G-Boost Worlds best belt:
- Better performance all around than OEM
- More durable rubber compound for longer life
- Better grip on clutches for less chance of belt slip
Our custom tunes include:
- Huge HP increases of 20+ at the crank!
- Rev Limiters raised to a safe 8800 RPM
- Speed limiters removed
- 100% Throttle opening in all gears vs. factory 40-60% limitation
- Improved throttle response and drivability
- Misfire detection sensitivity reduced to lower the chances of false codes
- Professionally built ignition timing optimized for 91 Octane for maximum reliable power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a piggyback fuel controller with our reflash for most bolt on mods?
- Torque Limiters removed
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered. 190 on/185 off. If you have a heater we will supply you 2 files on request. 1 with stock fan temps, the other with lowered temps so you still have maximum heat output in the winter when needed. Although we have not found it necessary to have them with the stock thermostat opening at 185.
- All functions remain intact Turf mode, Descent control, HVAC systems, etc.
- On multi mode units we only tune performance mode throttles leaving the others functioning as designed
- All of our tuning is built in house on our state of the art Dynojet 250iX dyno and real world tested on trails, roads, and race tracks all around the world.
Stage 1 – Stock intake, stock exhaust 79HP
Stage 2 – Stock intake, aftermarket slip-on exhaust? 82HP
Stage 3 – Aftermarket intake (snorkel), aftermarket exhaust 83HP
When selection options, tire size is “effective” taking into account gear reductions, portals, etc that get you back closer to stock sizes, not “actual” size.
An intake modification would be something like a snorkel kit, not an air filter.
If you have an aftermarket exhaust, please note what it is when checking out so we will be able to match your tunes to it.
The tuner ships blank and will require a computer to email in for activation once received.
Cannot sell or ship to California