RVS Performance is proud to announce our Indian ECU tuning! Our years in the aftermarket tuning Polaris ECUs, as well as Can-am, Yamaha, and Arctic cat, put us far ahead of all the others. We are known for getting more HP and TQ out of these machines than anyone else out there, reliably and safely! With a combined 50 years of tuning experience between our programmers no one else can come close to what we do. We have spent years testing every possible combination of intake, slip-on, and full dual system we can get our hands on to provide you with the biggest list of tunes availabe on the market. We have tunes specific to almost every combination you can think of. Let us know what you are running an we will get you the programming you need to maximize it’s potential. Over the years we have done thousands of ECU tunes and not had a single report of an engine issue due to our tuning. Whether you are looking for just a simple fuel adjustment to match your pipes or all the power you can get from your Indian, we have you covered.
-The latest generation of Dynojet’s Power Vision is now available for Indian motorcycles! Designed to cover more models than ever before, you can now unlock the secrets that are hiding in your ECU. The Power Vision has extensive calibration access for custom tuning, industry exclusive features, and world-class support.
PERFORMANCE TUNE FEATURES
– Support for popular aftermarket parts
– Fueling and timing revised for maximum power and torque to the ground
– Timing for 91 octane standard. Other octane availabl on request
– Rev limits and speed limits raised
– Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
– Drive-by-wire throttle curves remaped for improved drivability and smooth, predictable power deliver
– FREE lifetime data log support and tuning adjustments (Unless you change something like exhaust, cams, etc.)
– Can be licensed for additional vehicles
Stage 1 – Stock bike
Stage 2 – Aftermarket intake and exhaust. (please note slip-on or full and cat delete if done and what intake you are running)
Stage 3 – Aftermarket intake, exhaust, and cams
Stage 4 – 116 kit (please note what exhaust and intake you are running)
****Please note in the special instructions what pipes you have, what intake, cams, and any other mods you have done so we can get you the correct matching file for your machine. It is best to call and go over options so we can get you the most accurate tune for your specific bike on the first file.