The ACE 900 is extreemly handicapped with a 60% throttle limiter reducing the capability of the 900 Prostar engine drastically. Our tuning will open up the throttle, remove the torque limiters, correct fueling and modify timing to maximize power on 91 octane. Along with that we lower fan temps to help keep things cool, and do a bunch of other custom tricks to make your machine perform at it’s best. We highly recomend a clutch kit to ge teh engine runing at it’s peak power producing RPM to maximize the gains from these tunes.
-The latest generation of Dynojet’s Power Vision is now available for Polaris Off-Road vehicles! Designed to cover more models than ever before, you can now unlock the secrets that are hiding in your ECU. The Power Vision has extensive calibration access for custom tuning, industry exclusive features, and world-class support. Comes empty or can be ordered with our custom tunes for fast, easy ,huge HP gains. It can also be licensed for multiple vehicles with additional tuning licenses.
-No need to send in your ECU or purchase a new one with this unit.
–It will store multiple tune files as well as the stock one so you can change between them at any time.
-Can be licensed to tune multiple Polaris vehicles
-We offer a FREE youth tune for you upon request. Typically limits speed to 15mph and throttle to under 30% but can be customized as needed at your request. Change over in about 1 min so younger riders can more safely handle these large machines.
-Provides additional gauges for engine monitoring, data logging features to allow us to remotely adjust your tune if needed or desired. Flashes back to stock for warranty work to minimize the risk of the dealer knowing you tuned your ECU.
-Keeps your engine hours and machine miles the same unlike running a second ECU, and there is no down time shipping parts back and forth. Also keeps your factory VIN and ECU Serial numbers together unlike getting a new ecu or in many cases sending yours in to be done at other places that just use a generic mass file built from one machine.
-Unlike most others, we build custom fueling to match your exhaust and other mods that affect air and fuel delivery to the engine.
· Flash ECU via vehicle diagnostic connector, no need to open or remove ECU from the vehicle
· Read original tune via diagnostic connector – allows you to restore ECU at anytime
· Display and / or log vehicle data channels in real-time
· “Hindsight” feature captures last 2 minutes of data with the touch of a button
· Weather resistant for use in all conditions
* Tune multiple vehicles with additional licenses
PERFORMANCE TUNE FEATURES
· Support for popular aftermarket performance parts
· Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
· Spark timing optimized for 91 octane standard. Higher octane tunes available by request.
· Rev & speed limits raised
· Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
· Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles …and much more
- Stage 1 is hp 15 gain to the wheels (stock intake and exhaust)
- Stage 1.5 is 16hp (aftermarket intake, stock exhaust)
- Stage 2 is 18hp (aftermarket exhaust, stock intake)
- Stage 3 is 21hp (aftermarket exhaust and intake)
- Stage 1 is 9HP to the wheels
- Stage 1.5 is 9.5Hp
- Stage 2 is 11Hp
- Stage 3 is 13Hp
*Intake modification means a snorkel kit or air box modification that allows more air to flow through the intake system. In most cases an aftermarket air filter does not qualify as the restriction points are typically the inlet into the air box.
*Aftermarket exhaust can be a slip-on or full system. Please tell us what exhaust you are running in the special instructions box at checkout.