The Canam Defender line leaves a lot on the table in performance. Our tuning will open up the throttle, remove the torque limiters, speed limiters, correct fueling and modify timing to maximize power on 91 octane. Along with that we lower fan temps to help keep things cool, and do a bunch of other custom tricks to make your machine perform at it’s best! Our Stage 2 includes your choice of Dynojet Power Vision 3 or 4 tuner, 4 tune stages, custom built clutch kit to your application, and an industry exclusive Dynojet lifetime warranty belt!
With 5+ HP gained at the wheels this kit is sure to turn your HD10 into a completely different machine!
Power Vision 3 features:
- Store multiple tunes
- Flash between tunes in about 1 minute
- Flash back to stock at any time
- Perform diagnostics
- Clear check engine codes
- data logging
- data monitoring
- fast email updates for tune changes
- No downtime shipping ECU to be tuned
- Free youth tunes to detune the machine for younger, less experience riders (or drunk buddies)
PV4 tuner features:
- Flash tunes to your ECU via bluetooth – no setup required, just create an account, share your account with us and we will upload your custom tunes to the cloud storage, flash, and enjoy the Ultimate Ride.
- Access to a vast database tunes for different configurations
- Easily download and manage custom tunes
- Record real-time engine data and display in WinPEP 8 Data Center
- Optimized for remote-tuning. Easily ride, record, and share data logs tunes
- Read, review, clear, and share diagnostic trouble codes (DTC’s) with built-in descriptions
- Supports licensing additional vehicles at an additional cost per vehicle
- Return to stock at any time – your original, factory tune is safely backed up on the cloud and on your phone
- No need to send in your ECU or purchase a new one with this unit.
- Keeps your engine hours and machine miles the same unlike running a second ECU, and there is no down time shipping parts back and forth. Also keeps your factory VIN and ECU Serial numbers together unlike getting a new ecu, or in many cases sending yours in to be done at other places that just use a generic mass file built from one machine.
- Bluetooth Connectivity (Apple & Android)
Clutch kit features:
- Kits are custom built to your tire size, added weight, power mods, use, and terrain
- Increased belt grip at engagement to reduce belt slip
- More low end and mid range power delivery for working your Ranger
- Cooler belt and clutch temperatures
- Increased belt and clutch life
- Better performance all around than OEM
- More durable rubber compound for longer life
- Better grip on clutches for less chance of belt slip
- Industry leading LIFETIME no questions asked warranty!
Our custom tunes include:
- Rev Limiters raised to 8800 in H and L
- Speed limiters removed
- 100% Throttle opening in all gears
- Improved throttle response and drivability
- Professionally built ignition timing optimized for 91 Octane for maximum reliable power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a “piggyback” fuel controller with our re-flash for most bolt on mods
- Torque Limiters removed
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered. 190 on/185 off. If you have a heater we will supply you 2 files on request. 1 with stock fan temps, the other with lowered temps so you still have maximum heat output in the winter when needed. Although we have not found it necessary to have them with the stock thermostat opening at 180.
- All functions remain intact – Drive modes, turf mode, Descent control, HVAC systems, etc.
- On multi mode units we only tune performance mode leaving the others functioning as designed
- All of our tuning is built in house on our state of the art Dynojet 250iX dyno and real world tested on trails, roads, and race tracks all around the world.
Stage 1 (stock intake, stock exhaust) 91 octane +4 WHP
Stage 1.5 (modified intake, Stock exhaust) 91 octane +5 WHP
Stage 2 (stock intake, aftermarket exhaust) 91 octane +7 WHP
Stage 3 (exhaust and modified intake) 91 octane +10 WHP
Stage 3R (Exhaust and modified intake) 100 octane +12 WHP
When selection options, tire size is “effective” taking into account gear reductions, portals, etc that get you back closer to stock sizes, not “actual” size.
An intake modification would be something like a snorkel kit, not an air filter.
If you have an aftermarket exhaust, please note what it is when checking out so we will be able to match your tunes to it.
The tuner ships blank and will require a windows computer to email in for activation once received.
Cannot sell or ship to California